Iš Studento Vikis.
Raspberry Pi hardware
Raspberry Pi ←→ Raspberry Pi
- Raspbian (www.raspbian.org)
- RISC OS Pi (www.riscosopen.org)
- Firefox OS (wiki)
- Kali Linux (download)
- Raspbmc/Kodi (formally XBMC) (W)
- Top 8 IDEs for Programmers, Coders and Beginners on the Raspberry Pi, IDR-solutions, 2014-12-24
- BlueJ (, W) - IDE for the Java programming language, developed mainly for educational purposes, but also suitable for small-scale software development. Runs with the JDK.
- Adafruit WebIDE (overview, installation)
- AlgoIDE (, R)
- Ninja-IDE (, W) - "Ninja-IDE Is Not Just Another IDE" - provides tools to simplify Python software development.
- Lazarus IDE (, W) - IDE for rapid application development (RAD) using the Free Pascal compiler, which supports dialects of Object Pascal, to varying degrees.
- Code::Blocks (, SF, W) - IDE, oriented towards C, C++, and Fortran.
- Greenfoot (, W) - interactive Java development environment designed primarily for educational purposes at the high school and undergraduate level.
- Geany (ʒeːniː , W) - lightweight GUI text editor, including basic IDE features.
Advanced programming Raspberry Pi
- How to use interrupts with Python on the Raspberry Pi and RPi.GPIO (part 1, part 2, part 3)
- Raspberry Pi/How To find address on local network
How to disable screen saver in RPi
Add these lines to /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart
@xset s noblank @xset s off @xset -dpms
@xset s 0 0 @xset s noblank @xset s noexpose @xset dpms 0 0 0